Monday 18 November 2013

'Stella Loves' Fiorelli - Introducing the Dixie Clutch

This week we are sharing the latest styles for SS14 as part of the 'Stella Loves' Fiorelli collection, as seen in Stella Magazine. Each day you will be able to have a sneak peek inside the handbags of one of fashion's most fabulous editorial teams, seeing what their bag of choice is and what they carry inside it. 




Stella Magazine Editor, Anna Murphy - Dixie clutch, cobalt blue

What I'm Carrying in My Dixie Clutch
Smythson diary
Roger Vivier business card holder
Prada key holder
Ilia lip pencil in ‘Call Me’
RMS Beauty lip2cheek in ‘smile’
 Louis Vuitton black purse
Sisley phyto poudre compacte

Why I Love The Dixie Clutch
Such a fabulous blue - memories of summer skies - plus it's the perfect day-to-evening size, neither too big nor too small.

How I'll Be Styling The Dixie Clutch  
I have just bought a bright blue peacoat, so this bag is a match made in a heaven. I will keep the rest of the look low-key by day (Stella McCartney black peglegs and Grenson brogues) but amp it up for evening with a Miu Miu pencil skirt and diamante platforms.


My Day to Day Essentials
My Louis Vuitton wallet, Smythson diary, Roger Vivier business card holder (complete with cards obviously!), Prada key fob, plus Sisley Phyto-Poudre Compact, RMS Lip2Cheek in 'Smile' and Illa Lipstick Crayon in 'Call Me'



Our SS14 cobalt Dixie clutch is available at Fiorelli.com now, as part of the 'Stella Loves' Fiorelli collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment