Monday 18 November 2013

'Stella Loves' Fiorelli - Meet the Kenzie Tote


This week we are sharing the latest styles for SS14 as part of the 'Stella Loves' Fiorelli collection, as seen in Stella Magazine. Each day you will be able to have a sneak peek inside the handbags of one of fashion's most fabulous editorial teams, seeing what their bag of choice is and what they carry inside it. 



Stella Magazine Junior Fashion Editor, Frankie Graddon - Kenzie tote, tan/croc mix

What I'm Carrying in My Kenzie Tote
Truman Capote Breakfast at Tiffany’s penguin modern classics book
Rose and Rose cashmere scarf
Stella Mccartney  Sheer fragrance
Givenchy lipstick in ‘rouge ecstasy’
Iphone
Liz Earle hand repair
Ipod
Lipstick queen matte gloss in ‘honest politician’

Why I Love The Kenzie Tote
Try as I may I will never be a small bag girl so this upscale tan number is perfect for me and my many essentials.

How I'll Be Styling The Kenzie Tote 
I will be working a laid back look with this bag. A Breton paired with skinny jeans and ankle boots says weekend chic. 

My Day to Day Essentials 
A cashmere scarf for chilly evenings and a feminine fragrance are among my handbag essentials.




Our SS14 tan/croc mix Kenzie tote is available at Fiorelli.com now as party of the 'Stella Loves' Fiorelli collection

No comments:

Post a Comment