Friday 14 March 2014

Fiorelli HQ Style: Sophie

We know that you love discovering our styles just as much as you like sharing your own, and this week, it’s the turn of our Marketing Co-ordinator Sophie Rice to show you her Fiorelli HQ style!


Sophie explains that because she’s quite tall, her bag of choice is always a crossbody as it’s easy to wear, and also hates opting for a large bag as it just gets filled with useless stuff! Here, she’s chosen the Perry crossbody in white and teamed it with a black leather dress, which combined adds towards that timeless monochrome look. She’s completed her outfit with a pair of plimsolls that gives an otherwise smart look a casual edge.

And because we thought that you’d like to discover a little bit more about Sophie’s fashion influences, we asked her a couple of questions just for you!

Tell us about your style?
Comfort always plays a big role in what I choose to wear, so, you can often find me in loose clothing, skinny jeans, and plimsolls are my go-to, as my job often involves a lot of running around London for things like photo shoots or meetings with different magazines.

Favourite style icon?
My main style icons have to be Kate Bosworth because she always looks effortlessly cool. I love Blake Lively’s red carpet looks, as she’s always well groomed without looking too try hard. I once read that she doesn’t have a stylist either, and I really admire that she creates such amazing looks all by herself.

Other fashion inspirations?
My other inspirations come from a mixture of fashion bloggers and editors. I avidly follow The Elgin Avenue blog, - Monica is my friend from back home, and I’ve always loved her style.  @Sincerelyjules is one Instagram account that I always have to check for updates for outfit inspiration. She has a great way of just throwing looks together yet still looking stylish. I aspire to be more creative with my style just like Miroslava Duma of Buro 24/7, and during Paris Fashion Week, I was hooked on checking the outfit updates from Christine Centenera, the Fashion Editor at Vogue Australia.

Favourite trends?
This season, I’ll be wearing printed plimsolls, and I love the cobalt blue that was all over the runways and has now started to pop up on the high street. It’s probably most similar to the blue tones upon our cobalt black or cornflower blue Harper shoulders. For A/W14, I’m looking forward to the texture contrast trend, and this is also something that will be influencing some of our range next season. You’ll have to wait and see!


If you’d like to steal Sophie’s style, you can get the look right here:




And don't forget, we still want to see your #FiorelliStyle too, so, share your stylish photos with us on Instagram or Twitter @Fiorelli_Bags. 

No comments:

Post a Comment